Yass sis!! Let’s get this party started! But, wait….Feeling like “what on earth is a coloring party?” or “how would I go about hosting a coloring party?” Well look no further, because I’ve got you covered!
1. First, find the perfect reason to celebrate! Need to take a break from the kids? Time for a fresh outlook so you can pursue your dreams? Ready to take some time to de-stress, blot out negativity or get your creative juices flowing? Even if it’s to show off your new home, there's always a reason to party!
2. Create a fun theme! Decorate just like you would for a little house birthday party!! Fill your tables with an assortment of coloring implements like colored pencils, crayons, and markers of all colors!
3. Spread the word! Invites should reinforce your theme and add an exciting touch! This way, your best friends, co-workers, neighbors, family and acquaintances will be in for a night they won't forget!
4. Drinks and snacks should be in full force! Make some cookies or cupcakes with some chips and dip. Turn on some music and plan a possible ice breaker then it's time to get those creative juices and flowing!
5. Time to color! Ask guests to bring their copy of “24 Shades of Business”, have enough books purchased in advance for them, or simply use downloadable coloring pages. And don’t forget to throw a coloring challenge!! Who can resist coloring the best picture using old eye shadow make up? The most creative picture wins!
6. Mix & mingle! Have fun! Make sarcastic jokes and be the life of the party! Snap photos of the fabulous pieces of art that everyone creates! Post them on the entrepreneurscolortoo Facebook Coloring Book Page or tag us on Instagram because we love to see your creativeness!
7. No stressing allowed! All stress goes out the door once you walk in!